GS-Love is looking for college interns in the Los Angeles area We are a fast fashion brand rooted right here in the Downtown LA area with over 21 locations and rapidly growing. Carrying the latest trends in women’s fashion year round for juniors and girls / women with curves. We are seeking reliable, motivated and high energy individuals who are eager to learn from some of the industries leading designers, marketers, stylists, photographers and models.
Here’s what we’re looking for
-Excellent communication: must have great online and offline community and relationship building skills. You’ve really got to eat, sleep and breathe this fashion industry and online engagement.
-Solid Writing: Ability to string compelling and engaging sentences together to build influence & interest that gets people engaged. We all love content about various things in life, we just want you to learn how that stuff you read actually translates into business via product descriptions, social updates, compelling headlines and more.
-Social Media skills: We’re not talking about tweets and posts, we’re talking about building a brand. You’ve got to not only be participating on major social sites, but you’ve got to be ready to learn how they turn fans into brand ambassadors and more so,… lifetime consumers
-Enthusiasm: I’m talking about being psyched about what we’re are doing here and is always looking for what we can learn next.
-Creativity: Someone who is creative is good at coming up with ideas — willing to take an idea and run with it without a lot of micromanaging.
-Strategic Thinker: Outside the box is often used and when they say that they really mean “Outside Of The Norm”. We want a brainstormer who isn’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table with us.
-Team Player: We really mean this folks. We want you to want to be part of a fast growing fashion team serving 175,000 customers a day on average online.
-Ready To Learn: You’ll not only be learning about social media, traditional marketing, SEO, copywriting and much more but you’ll be learning about the #1 demanding sector in retail. FASHION.
If this sounds like something you are ready for then let’s hear why you’re the right fit. We want to know
- Who are you? Really, who are you?
- Why you’re the perfect candidate for an internship with GS-LOVE?
- What is your focus in college?
- Where you’re from and what you love about Los Angeles?
- What you love about Your School, Marketing, Copywriting, PR and Fashion?
- What are your thoughts on blogging? Is content really that important from a blog?
- Where do you see yourself after graduation?
- Links to your FaceBook, Twitter, InstaGram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ & LinkedIn if possible Are you on SnapChat or Periscope?
- Availability of 2-3 days a week for 3 months on a set schedule
- Strong attention to detail
- Responsible and punctual
- Ability to work well with others
- Passionate about fashion, beauty and new trends and new media.
- Enrolled in Digital Media, Graphic Design, Merchandise Marketing, Social Media, Visual Communications.
Please email a resume to Marketing@GStageLove.com with INTERNSHIP in the subject of your email along with the intern position that you are most qualified for. Please include your schedule and availability. This is an unpaid internship for credit and learning purposes for the real work world. We look forward having you on our team!