Statement Jewelry is taking center stage for Pre-Spring ’18 — from glam to eclectic, we’ve scoured the web for the hottest news to inform you about the latest trend.
- The LBD made a big scene at the Golden Globes Awards in early January — and for good reason. While Hollywood’s elite dressed in uniformity as a way to show support for the #MeToo movement, it didn’t stop accessories from taking the spotlight. Vogue covers all things sparkling: At the Golden Globes, Statement Jewelry Was an Elegant Complement to Why We Wear Black
- Are you a big fan of all things sparkling? You’ll want to read 5 of the biggest jewelry trends for the year. Bonus if you’re a fan of 80’s and 90’s fashion inspo — 2018 is YOUR year: The 5 Biggest Jewelry Trends You’ll See In 2018
- Mix and Match takes on a new meaning for upcoming trends. Whether your style is punk rock or takes on a more mystical approach, Anne-Sophie Mallard outlines the upcoming statement jewelry trends from the runways of Paris: 13 Jewelry Trends for Fall/Winter 2017 – 2018
- What do Selena Gomez, Beyoncé and Rihanna have in common? Maximum drama is trending for Spring ‘18 — find out how to get the look: 2018 Trends Predict Statement Earrings Are Going to Be Huge . . . Literally
- Tina Wei outlines her favorite statement accessories from the GS LOVE Accessories Collection: 6 Statement Pieces to Glam Up Your Pre-Spring OOTD
Are you wearing statement jewelry? Drop your go-to pieces for accessorizing this season in the comments.