With just a week away from the big day we’re continuing with our DIY Halloween Costume Ideas for Women!
We’re giving our girls head to toe make overs that up the glam factor and make the most of your new outfit. Why spend all your hard earned cash for a wear once costume? Halloween does double duty this year with a fresh look that will last the season.
Can you guess who was our inspiration for this week?
Can you guess who inspired us for our #BADGAL costume?
- She wants you to know you better have her money.
- Never shys away from the perfect photo op.
- She’s a big fan of that island life.
- She’s one of the most influential celebrities on the internet.
We’ve created a few BADGAL looks that WORK. Head to our site to find more BAD GAL Outfit Inspo. (Hover over the image for outfit details. Click to enlarge.)
Make a splash on the scene with sparkle that shines like a diamond in the sky. Pair a sparkling bustier with liquid joggers and shoes that glimmer all night. (Hover over the image for outfit details. Click to enlarge.)
Athleisure meets luxury in this monochromatic #OOTN.
Get all glowed up this Halloween and show off those legs!
GET THE LOOK
Makeup Artist Melissa Hurkman shows us how to get the BADGAL makeup look in our short video.
Looking for more DIY Halloween Costume Inspiration?
- DIY HALLOWEEN | Queen of the Selfies Plus Size Halloween Costume
- DIY HALLOWEEN | Harley Rebirth DIY Halloween Costume for Juniors
- Head to our Bad to the Bone Pinterest Board for Juniors and Plus Size and
- Visit our Plus Size Halloween Edit for more costume ideas!