Add color to your work wardrobe this season with colorful accessories.
Take a look at any workwear collection. You’ll often find it’s filled with dark somber colors: blacks, navy blues, and charcoals. Of course, there’s the occasional pinstripe that adds some interest to an otherwise blah color palette.
This season we dare you to add a pop of color to your work wardrobe.
Ten Accessories to Breathe New Life into Your Nine-to-Five.
- A mahogany attache bag. While not a far reach from a traditional workwear color palette, the rich mahogany brown will add a classic touch to your look. Pair a head to toe black outfit with a brown belt, shoes, and a bag for an unexpected pairing.
2. Choker. To say chokers are hot right now is an understatement. While there are tons of fun styles to choose, leave the girlish 90’s chokers for the weekend. Instead, add a skinny metallic gold band for a grown-up take on the choker trend.
3. Rose Gold Braided Leather Watch. Add ladylike detailing to your workwear look with rose colored accessories. The braided woven watch is a classic piece. The updated color will keep you on trend with timeless style.
4. Red Hot Heels. Nothing is bolder than the color red. Fire up your look with high heels that make a statement. Trust us, they’ll listen.
5. Fun Graphic Pins. Add street style to your blazer or cardigan with colorful pins. Make someone smile today.
6. Statement Jewelry. Okay, okay, this one is black, but just look at it! Gold toned chain and multi-colored stones add gravity and substance to a simple sheath dress.
7. Cognac Booties. Another color from a more traditional color palette is the inviting color of cognac. Pair with browns, navys and blacks for a posh update.
8. Graphic Printed Pouch. The patch and pin look is everywhere – from the runway to the streets, it seems everyone wants to add some fun to their look. If patches and pins aren’t quite your thing, a graphic print clutch will give you the look without blowing holes in your style.
9. Blue Lace Up Flats. Not all blues are equal! A combination of a unique silhouette, like these lace-up ballet flats, and the vividness of the the blue is sure to make you stand out.
10. Purple Detangler Brush. Keep your look pulled together with a brightly colored pocket brush. It’s small enough to fit inside your work bag or desk and the purple color pops among drab office supplies.
Remember, YOU create your world! Color outside the lines in fun colorful office accessories. Hungry for more workwear style inspiration? Read our Nine to Five Chic | Best Outfits for the Office or head on over to our Pinterest board for more office outfit ideas. Connect with us on Bloglovin!